Sunday 9 December 2007

Splashing About

Well....there are those who wanted to see what I was painting down at the RSPB reserve.....

the idea is that it's what you might see out of the window at that time of year, (including underwater) the picture done so far being winter. (Summer is to be done in the depths of this winter.... hmm...will this make me feel warmer when I'm doing it?)

Anyway, here it is - a patchwork version of the whole thing, and a couple of 'highlights'...









this is the bit to the right that you can't see..




...enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such an amazing work, Mad! I'm glad you included some detail pix, I just love the part with the frog & beetle.
Jude

Anonymous said...

:swoon:
It's so amazing !!!!

Hobbie

Girl from Mars said...

Swoon indeed! That is fabulous, Mad! Love the little ducks and the froggy!

Mackie said...

Mad, it is such a delight! the details are incredible. :fivestars:

i hope it is appreciated.

Sue Deere said...

Mad - it's amazing. I have pictured it in my mind as you have talked about the work involved and knew it would be good, but I am seriously blown away by this. It's absolutely brilliant! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Good god girl, it's gorgeous! I must try to sneak in a visit to see it with be boys before we go.